Porter-Cable 7800 4.7 Amp Drywall Sander with 13-Foot Hose
Porter-Cable's drywall sander is currently the only one of its kind. This high quality tool is long enough to sand 10-foot ceilings from the ground, lightweight (8 pounds), and able to suck up the vast majority of the fine, potentially harmful dust with an attachable vacuum (sold separately). The 1-1/4-inch vacuum hose is 13 feet long, so a person can cover a lot of ground without having to move the vacuum. This sander saves a tremendous amount of time (and countless muscle aches), while employing the same great sanding technology featured on other sanders made by Porter-Cable. It easily sands three times faster than hand-sanding. The end result is a large, smooth, uniform surface.
- Operator can sand 10' ceilings without using stilts or a scaffold.
- Motor is located on the opposite end of the vacuum tube handle from the sanding head
- Patented foam-backed abrasive sanding pads to eliminate swirl marks.
- Articulating sanding head
- Brush type skirt surrounds the sanding pad for dust control, and preventing gouging wall joint.
- Built in dust collection connector
- Variable speed dial (1,000 to 1,650 RPM)
- Powerful 3.5 AMP motor features serviceable brushes
- Standard equipment: Tool, 100 grit sanding pad, 13 foot static dissipating 1-1/4" vacuum hose, hook & loop straps for mounting power cord to vacuum hose, and operating manual.
- Vacuum sold separately - 7800 Drywall Sander Hose Hooks Up Directly to the Bosch 3931A-PB Wet/Dry Vac Hose